Have you ever wanted the complete list of compounding documentation you need to carry out safe and effective compounding practice? Module 1 of the Flux Pharma Quality Assurance Stream outlines all of the documentation you will need to show and/or present to regulators when they come knocking.
The premise is simple – we have put together a one hour, CPD-accredited course that collates compounding documentation, goes through the reasons for its requirement, and we show you how to use them.
- Understand the function of quality assurance within compounding practice
- Demonstrate good documentation processes
- Discuss how documents should be created and controlled
- Identify key components of a policy/procedure document
- Identify key components of a master formulation record
- Identify key components of a compounding record.
Finally, all Flux members receive templates for their use of these key documents. These are templates we have created specifically for Australian compounding pharmacies. This month members recieve:
- Example of the Master Formulation Record
- Extemporaneous Dispensing Form Template
- SOP Template – includes live demonstration of its use by writing an SOP.
As always, our courses are referenced, and references are provided.
All this, for just $49 for an individual pharmacist.
Already, pharmacists across the country have completed this course – can your business afford to be left behind?
Join here: fluxpharma.com.au/membership