Quality Assurance Education for Compounding Pharmacists
A membership to Flux is the key to developing your own quality procedures for your compounding practice.
For just $49 per month, you can complete a CPD-accredited training program specific to Australian compounding pharmacists, giving you the tools you need to implement the correct quality assurance & control procedures, staff training and resources into your compounding practice.
Each month, pharmacist members are delivered new courses on different aspects of QA in compounding.
About Module 1 - Documentation
See a little about the first module in this video, and see the Learning Objectives by reading more.
Making an impact across the compounding industry
This business is the first of its kind in Australia. We have two goals in mind – first, to create the best and most affordable compounding Quality Assurance course available; and second, to serve members with marketing efforts and access to Flux supporters.
Expertise drawn from working in leading Australian businesses
Our industry experience gives an insight into all facets of compounding pharmacy – find out about our experience by reading on.
The Right Choice
Start with our QA program, stay for the member benefits. Flux Pharma Services is more than just webinars – we are a collective that works in the interests of our members for enhancing their businesses and elevating the compounding industry.
Still not convinced? Join our mailing list below to receive updates.
Read articles from our Director of Knowledge, Brianna Porter.
Flux Pharmacist MembershipPaid Monthly
- Flux Pharma Quality Assurance Education Program
- CPD-Accredited Compounding Education delivered monthly
- Flux Pharma QA Templates
- Flux Membership Benefits
- Flux Marketing Messages to Prescribers
- Access to each scheduled module for the duration of your membership
- Tax deductible as ongoing training
- By signing up you agree to our terms and conditions
Growing the Compounding Industry
The compounding world has experienced exponential growth in a short 15 years. Flux Pharma Services wants to contribute by helping pharmacies:
- Put in place those procedures that allow them to make the safest product.
- Meet their ongoing CPD requirements by having Compounding-specific education delivered directly to them.
- Craft and disperse their important messages to patients and prescribers alike.
- Arrange great volume deals with suppliers and service providers.
Meet Brianna and Matt, founders and directors of Flux Pharma Services.
Membership and Marketing Director
A Word from our Founders
“I’ve worked in the compounding industry for 20 years. I am most excited to be utilising my contacts and strategies developed over these two decades to elevate the industry with our members.”
“Providing education for compounding pharmacists to run a high quality practice has always been my passion. Seeing this come to life through Flux Pharma Services is exciting and I can’t wait to share our experience with our members.“
Contact us by email or via our socials below.
Flux Pharma Services
PO Box 449
Sutherland NSW 1499